Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Responsible for manage the plant launch plan, ensure the fulfillment of the project timing requirement.
2. Coordinate all local cross-functional interdepartmental activities, in order to develop and introduce the optimal
industrialization plan during develop and launch phase.
3. In accordance with PMI standards, is responsible for managing all aspects of a product launch over the entire
life of the product launch project as shown by the following process groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing,
Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
4. Follow Internal Control procedures, and resolve any non-compliance issues. Risk management.
5. Responsible for successful mass production launch, carry out cost/budget requirement and quality
requirement in launch phase.
6. Lead and assist launch team members in related department to reach mass production launch target.
7. Facilitate regular review meetings to communicate project and program status and activities.
8. Plan industrialization timing milestones/gateways to e-Drive project team.
9. Direct, coordinate, exercise functional authority for the planning, budget, organization, development of the
programs, track and report the industrialization status (cost, timing, quality, and people) in central reporting
Bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering or automation
Plant set-up/Management experience in automotive component industry;
Achievement orientation and initiative, concern for order, quality and
Strong cross-function alignment skill, planning and
High level of organizational skills, for tracking and reporting multiple
assigned projects and programs
General understanding of engineering and manufacturing standards and
tools, including PDP, GD&T, FMEA, BOM, SPC, and APQP.